You will join a team of Global PLM Concept Owners, Ship Building experts and IT experts in a phase of ramping up the design performance in the Meyer Group. You will take place in Meyer Global PLM business organization taking responsibilities over Product Data Management (PDM) related process and methods, facilitating discussions with all interest groups, driving towards efficient and agreed methods that are taken in use throughout the organization.
• Leading PDM Development projects with the company specified project methods
• Has the responsibility to lead, facilitate and create the PDM Concepts for all Meyer sites together with the business stake holders
• Consolidate business needs and priorities into a development project proposals
• Document overall acceptance criteria's and methodologies derived from the processes
• Communicates clearly to the respected stake holders about upcoming changes
• Reports PLM status and escalation topics to the PLM Business lead
• Act as a focal point for towards the PLM IT development on PDM related development topics
• Educational background M.Eng / M.Sc or equivalent working experience
• Knowledge from following concepts appreciated: Document management, Bill Of Materials management, Item management, Master Data management, Change management and system to system integrations
• Proactive hands-on attitude
• Senior working skills analyzing processes and developing methodologies
• Ability to absorb the signals from field and structure them to requirements
• Good project management skills
• Fluent English language skills
• Experience in any major PDM/PLM solution (Enovia, WindChill, TeamCenter etc.)
• German and/or Finnish language skills
We offer a very interesting and versatile position and an opportunity to enhance your competencies.
|More information provided by||
For more information about the position you may contact Atte Peltola, Global PLM Business Lead (Mobile: +358 400 709 453).
|Applying||Please apply as soon as possible but at the latest 19th of August. The interviews are ongoing and the position will be filled when the qualified candidate is found.|