MEYER TURKU procurement is strengthening its’ organization and offering position as
Buyer for investments in a permanent position.
The buyer for investments is among others responsible for following tasks:
- execution of inquiry process for investments at the shipyard
- execution of commercial and technical negotiations
- choice of suppliers (national and international) together with involved departments
- responsibility of contracting and ordering process
The start date for the job: August 1st or later.
• technical or commercial education (Bachelor or Master level)
• several years of experience in the related field
• good skills in co-operation and communication as well as negotiation skills
• competencies in using ERP-systems and other related software and office systems
• ability to work together as a team with innovative experts
• good verbal and written English skills
We offer attractive and versatile tasks in shipbuilding with international perspective.
|More information provided by||
For further information please contact Dominik Sandmann, head of procurement department, +358 46 920 7815. Contact is possible between 17th and 20th of July.
If you are interested in the offered position, fill in the application form on our website by July 28th.