Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Konecranes provides productivity-enhancing lifting solutions as well as services for lifting equipment and machine tools of all makes.
Konecranes Industrial Service business area offers market leading Maintenance Service Programs and Products for all crane brands and port equipment. We are the original service provider for both Konecranes and Demag equipment.
To continue the development and growth of the Product Sales business in the UK and to replace the current Manager who is retiring next year, we are seeking to recruit a Product Sales Manager to cover Scotland.
The role of Product Sales Manager will be to meet our customers’ needs by introducing and offering Konecranes latest products and technologies into our existing customer contract base. Such products would include:
• Wire-rope hoists, chain hoists, jib cranes and light crane systems
• Inverter drives, Radio remote control systems, Konecranes SMART solutions and LED lighting
• Crane Modernisations and Refurbishments
• Consultation services such as Crane Reliability Survey’s and studies
You will be responsible in identifying opportunities and converting them into orders through a pro-active and strategic sales management approach.
The position will directly report to the Product Sales & Operations Manager – Europe West and will be a member of the UK Product Sales Management team. It is expected that the successful applicant will live within Scotland.
|What we expect from you||
• A passion for sales and customers
• An engineering background is essential
• Experience in lifting equipment and cranes, is preferable
• A proven track record in sales and business development
• Proactive approach to sales process and sales funnel management
• Commitment to maintain our CRM system with timely accurate information
• Capable of communicating technical product specifications when offering a solution
• Skilled in both technical sales and commercial negotiation
• A strong and credible influencer
• A totally customer focused, enthusiastic and dynamic individual
• A good level of computer literacy
• Willingness to travel/some overnight stays
|What we offer you||
• Good basic starting salary plus excellent company benefits
• An excellent and achievable commission scheme
• Contributory pension with life assurance scheme
• Excellent comprehensive product training
• Company car
• Company laptop and mobile phone with all the up to date applications
• Real responsibility/ Ability to make an impact
• Future UK and global group personal development opportunities
If you are in search of a career with an organisation that places value on their staff, recognising individual commitment, whilst providing a good benefits package, then why wait? Apply now.
Konecranes is a modern technology industry leader – join the success story.
If you wish to apply, please send a letter of application and CV to Karen Winfield HR Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further information about our company please visit our website: www.konecranes.com