Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Konecranes provides productivity-enhancing lifting solutions as well as services for lifting equipment and machine tools of all makes.
A Trainee Administrator is required to join the team at our Warrington branch. The hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday, days). Holidays must be taken away from our month end and year end activities. The branch is based on the Gemini Business Park WA5 7TN.
Over a period of three years, you will be expected to undertake on the job learning to gain a NVQ level 2/3 in Business Administration and on the job training to undertake full administrative duties below.
Job Duties over a period of time will include: -
• Timesheet processing including quality checks and tracker checks
• Invoicing / batch processing
• Raising jobs and purchase orders
• Last labour to invoice management
• SIQ management
• Resolving purchase invoice queries
• Order stationary, office equipment, small overheads
• Goods receiving management
• Vehicle records management
• Maintain filing systems / document registers
• Mainman 4 reports inputting / processing
• Maintaining Training, Medical, Induction, Technician Site Pass records.
• Customer purchase order request handling
• Mail distribution
|What we expect from you||
• Good IT skills especially in excel
• The ability to focus on meeting weekly performance targets /deadlines
• A team player with the ability to work in a busy service office
• Accuracy and pays attention to detail
• A polite and confident telephone manner
• An organised and self-motivated person
|What we offer you||
Konecranes is committed to the personal development of all its employees and can proudly confirm that this position includes a host of benefits. An attractive remuneration/benefits package is offered including a good base salary that will increase upon skills and qualifications achieved plus bonus.
Konecranes is a modern technology industry leader – join the success story.
For further information about our company see www.konecranes.com
If you are interested in being considered for this trainee role, then please send your CV by email to Karen Winfield HR Director- IS firstname.lastname@example.org