|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Mika Lahti|
|City||Hyvinkää, Wetter or Düsseldorf|
Information Technology organization develops innovative IT services that help to transform data into knowledge. IT provides services to enable secure, reliable and productive operations around the clock. The service portfolio is wide; from IT services provided to enable Konecranes business processes, through Helpdesk, all the way to the business intelligence and analytics identifying new business opportunities.
We are looking for a person to Concept Owner position on Konecranes Global ERP system SAP area for Sales and Distribution (SD). Concept Owner's objective is to ensure consistency and long term perspective in Konecranes SAP SD solutions and also steer and support the decision making towards the desired goal.
We are now looking for a Concept Owner, whose responsibilities are mainly in SAP sales and distribution area as follows:
• Act as an independent SD-deployment specialist on SAP rollout and integration projects
• Make sure template is followed and localization done and tested properly on the implementation
• Business requirement analysis: Translate business requirements into IT requirements
• Functional solution design and testing
• Review and approval of solutions provided by our consultants and support functions
• Ensure technical integrity and compliance with guidelines on architecture and security
• Provide and maintain documentation of the SAP Konecranes solutions and concept documents
• Supporting implementation of newly created solutions
• Support and develop IT system integrations in Sales and Distribution area
• Communicate, train and support changes
• Organize and hold classroom trainings and create e-learning materials
• Support and attend cross-area work, keeping in mind the business’ end-to-end perspective
• Collect lessons learned for executed projects for continuous improvement for solution areas
|What we expect from you||
A suitable candidate should have a degree in Industrial Engineering, IT-systems or equivalent and approximate 5 years applicable experience. The candidate must be able to work in multi-cultural matrix type organization in rapidly changing environment. Good communication skills and fluent language skills both written and verbal in English is a must. Experience on other SAP areas or Order Management tools, such as Siebel, and good understanding of Sales and Supply Operations is highly appreciated.
Possible candidate must have previous knowledge of
• Standard solutions in SAP SD module
• EDI solutions and system integrations
• Concepts creation and implementation
• Implementation of SAP SD solution to a new unit
• Strong understanding of business processes, practices and procedures
• Working knowledge of project management practices and methodologies
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Keen process thinker with ability to understand and develop Konecranes processes
• Proven track record with business systems development and implementation
|What we offer you||
We offer you a possibility to work in a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. You will be part of a knowledge-creating organization, where hundreds of IT professionals from various backgrounds share information and learn from each other.
If you have questions related to this position, you can contact, preferably by email:
Mika Lahti, Solution Area Manager, SAP SD and PS
tel. +358 400 439 268
Please apply via the link below by October 23rd, 2017.