|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Suvi Eväkoski|
|City||Hyvinkää or Wetter, travelling required|
Konecranes IT is an integrated part of Konecranes operations globally. Our mission is to drive and support the process harmonization with optimal IT solutions and at the same time reduce the fragmentation of IT systems. We are executing 6 strategic business IT projects and delivering IT services in appr. 50 countries and for more than 10 000 employees. Our main target is to keep business up today. Our global team is working in 20 countries and covers all geographical regions.
Supply Chain Domain is a unit responsible for management and development of IT applications and solutions supporting supply chain operations – such as Order management, Procurement, Manufacturing and Delivery Projects. Konecranes has over 25 own manufacturing locations and wide network of sub-contractors.
Konecranes has a development program ongoing in this Solution Area. Within the program Konecranes will harmonize business processes in a global scale and will implement IT solution SAP to support the business process implementation.
The SAP Configuration Owner Quality Management owns technical functionalities of applications, including integration and continuity. S/he also gives the guidance for IT service delivery, development projects and ensures system solution quality via technical excellence.
The SAP Configuration Owner Quality Management reports to ERP Solution Area Manager.
As SAP Configuration Owner QM your main responsibilities/tasks are:
- Translating functional requirements into IT requirements and system design
- Ensuring technical integrity and compliance with guidelines on architecture, security
- Validating Technical Solution (Application Design)
- Approving IT applications for production in accordance with functional product requirements
- Managing configuration of the system
o Uniformity and compatibility
o Releases from development to production
- Owning the configuration documentations
- Ensuring solution quality in close co-operation with Concept Owners and other Configuration Owners
- Guiding and supporting IT Service Delivery and Implementation projects
- Organizing verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style
- Performing hands on complex configuration in module
- Providing functional advice and assistance to programmers
|What we expect from you||
- Strong understanding of business processes, practices and procedures
- Highly motivated team player
- Good communication and language skills: good English, both spoken and written is required, Finnish is an advance
- Working knowledge of project management practices and methodologies
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Preferably 5+ years configuration experience in SAP QM area
- Keen process thinker with ability to understand and develop KC processes
- Proven track record with business systems development and implementation
- Knowledge of Konecranes processes and Qlikview reporting are highly appreciated
|What we offer you||We offer you a challenging and interesting position in global multicultural environment. You will have an opportunity to be part of energizing team who will ensure Konecranes business operations are efficient and tuned for future growth and expansions.|
For further information, please visit www.konecranes.com/career and send your application by October 22, 2017.
In order to learn more about these exciting opportunities, you can contact ERP Solution Area Manager Ms. Suvi Eväkoski, preferably via email: email@example.com.