|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Timo Harjunen|
Are you interested in working in the core of Lifting Businesses and digitalization? Konecranes’ vision is to know in real time how millions of lifting devices and machine tools perform and use this knowledge around the clock to make our customers’ operations safer and more productive.
We at Konecranes Technologies organization are responsible for common core lifting components and concepts used in product designs, digital solutions that make our products smarter, and IT services that we use to run our harmonized and integrated business processes. The expertise of our people is wide; from IPR and Innovation Management, through Research, Design, Analytics and AI, all the way to IT Service Management.
Digital Platform Development team is responsible for the development and delivery of Konecranes Industrial Internet Platform and Digital Services. Konecranes Industrial Internet connects, gathers, analyses and presents data from Konecranes build equipment and from global field service IT systems. Industrial Internet services provide insight and transparency for customer as well as information that can be utilized in crane design and preventive maintenance.
As a thesis worker, you will be creating IoT Security Management System for the Konecranes Industrial Internet initiative. You are expected to study current IT security standards and follow IoT security standardization work. Based on the findings you are expected to define IoT Security Management System and related practices while doing your thesis work.
The Industrial Internet thesis worker reports to Timo Harjunen, Director, Digital Platform Development, Konecranes Technologies. Timo will act as a supervisor for the thesis work from the Konecranes.
|What we expect from you||
Your main responsibilities are:
• Document current practices and technologies and perform IoT Security gap analysis to relevant standards
• Study, develop and establish IoT Security Management System
In order to succeed in this position, you are expected to have:
• Basic understanding on IoT and Industrial Internet
• Good understanding and education background on IT security
• Have good communication skills (written and spoken) in English.
• Familiarity with DevOps and Cloud environments
• Understanding concepts and architectures of IoT and Industrial Internet.
• Flexible mindset to support our business from the security point of view.
|What we offer you||
• Opportunity to use the power of software to transform the lifting industry.
• A possibility to work with Industrial Internet and digitalization initiatives at world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports, and terminals.
For further information, please contact:
Timo Harjunen, Director, Digital Platform Development
Phone +358 40 6204820 (preferably 19.9.2017 at 14.00-16.00)
Please apply via link below or www.konecranes.com>Career by 15.11.2017.