|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Moya Stringer|
|City||Location: Hyvinkää or negotiable|
Health Safety and Environmental in Konecranes plays a key role in contributing to the improvement of our operational efficiency. Leading, developing and executing HSE best practices together with the Global HSE department are key to our success and therefore is given a high profile within the organization.
We are looking for an efficient and service-minded Global HSE Specialist to support Global HSE Director.
Your main tasks will be:
- Arranging HSE steering meetings and HSE Days
- Arranging global HSE Network calls
- Validation of HSE section in the annual report
- Creating HSE content to external Corporate Responsibility web pages
- Providing HSE content for internal communication such as Inside magazine, MyKonecranes and Yammer as well as topics and trends to HSE network and business by sharing information on globally relevant best practices
- Aligning HSE related communication in different networks (e.g. between HSE and HR)
- HSE support in marketing materials
- Communication of Health and Safety Policy
- Creating and maintaining global safety eLearnings
- Keeping the HSE contact list up-to-date
- Maintaining and creating global safety definitions and instructions
- Weekly Incident reporting
- ARMOR (Intelex) project management and implementation
|What we expect from you||
A suitable candidate should have applicable education, HSE backround and experience of operational management.
We expect you to have:
- Understanding and commitment to the HSE strategy and achieving targets
- Strong team working skills and ability to influence and motivate on all organizational levels and in front of larger group of people
- Business process orientation
- Persistence to drive improvement and achieve results
- Positive attitude and willingness to grow to the further challenges
- Readiness for travelling
- Excellent verbal and written communication and language skills in English, this is critical
For further information, please contact Mrs Moya Stringer, +44 7930527655.
Please apply by the link below or www.konecranes.com/Career by September 26, 2017.