|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Peetu Palo|
|City||Hyvinkää / Negotiable|
Information Technology organization develops innovative IT services that helps to transform data into knowledge. IT provides services to enable secure, reliable and productive operations around the clock. The service portfolio is wide; from IT services provided to enable Konecranes business processes, through Helpdesk, all the way to the business intelligence and analytics identifying new business opportunities.
We are looking for a person to Configuration Owner position on Konecranes Global ERP system SAP area for Finance. Configuration Owner's objective is to ensure consistency and long term perspective in Konecranes SAP Finance solutions and also steer and support the decision making towards the desired goal.
Configuration Owner, SAP Finance owns technical functionalities of applications, including integrations and continuity. S/he also gives the guidance for IT service delivery, development projects and ensures system solution quality via technical excellence in close co-operation with concept owner and other configuration owners.
You will be a member of project team which is responsible for financial processes development and implementation to SAP system and will report to IT Service Manager, Finance & Controlling. The contract will be fixed period until end of 2019.
|What we expect from you||
Your responsibilities are:
- Translate functional requirements into IT requirements and system design
- Ensure technical integrity and compliance with guidelines on architecture and security
Validate Technical Solution (Application Design)
- SAP Finance module configuration and approval of solutions provided by our consultants and support functions
- uniformity and compatibility
- releases from development to production
- Provide and maintain documentation of the SAP Konecranes solutions, concept documents and configuration documents.
- Own the configuration documentations
- Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
- Perform hands on complex configuration in module.
- Provide functional advice and assistance to programmers.
- Support and develop IT system integrations in Finance
- Support and attend cross-area work in keeping in mind the business’ end-to-end perspective
- Collect lessons learned for executed projects for continuous improvement for solution areas
- Strong understanding of business processes, practices and procedures.
- Highly motivated team player
- Good communication and language skills, good English, both spoken and written is required
- Working knowledge of project management practices and methodology's.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- 5 plus years configuration experience in SAP FI module
- Keen process thinker with ability to understand and develop KC processes
- Proven track record with business systems development and implementation
|What we offer you||- We offer you a possibility to work in a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports, and terminals. You will be part of a knowledge-creating organization, where hundreds of IT professionals from various backgrounds share information and learn from each other.|
For further information, please contact:
IT Service Manager, Finance and Controlling, Peetu Palo, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone +358 40 742 9915.
Please apply via www.konecranes.com/career by September 30, 2017.