|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Timo Sorsa|
Are you interested in working in the core of Lifting Businesses and digitalization? Konecranes’ vision is to know in real time how millions of lifting devices and machine tools perform and use this knowledge around the clock to make our customers’ operations safer and more productive.
We at Konecranes Technologies organization are responsible for common core lifting components and concepts used in product designs, digital solutions that make our products smarter, and IT services that we use to run our harmonized and integrated business processes. The expertise of our people is wide; from IPR and Innovation Management, through Research, Design, Analytics and AI, all the way to IT Service Management.
HMI Development team is responsible for the development graphical user interfaces of cranes. We are looking for the software developer to strengthen our competence in computer and tablet applications. The software developer participates the development work of graphical user interfaces in all phases, from definition to testing.
|What we expect from you||
Education, skills and experience:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in software engineering, information technology or equal
- Knowledge in Linux software development, Debian, Qt, C++
- Experience in continuous integration system (Subversion, JIRA, Jenkins)
- Experience in machine control and automation is an asset
- Innovative and open mind combined with hard working attitude
- Strong interest to be a part of the team developing leading crane technology
- Good Finnish and English language skills, other language skills are an asset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
|What we offer you||
- Opportunity to develop outstanding applications with modern software tools
- Global and multicultural work environment
- Opportunities to grow along the position and company
For further information about the position, please contact Mr. Timo Sorsa, Manager, HMI Development, p. +358 40 7491202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply via the link below latest on Sept 30, 2017.