|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Lydia Wang|
|City||Beijing / Tianjin|
• Pursue sales leads;
• visit existing and new customers;
• Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services;
• Respond to customer enquiries; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority; conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets;
• Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business;
• Refer sales leads, customer feedback and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands;
• Develop long-term sales plans for key customers and monitor and adapt sales activities so these objectives are met;
• Establish annual, quarterly, monthly or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
|What we expect from you||
Skills & Knowledge:
• Bachelor degree or above, major in manufacturing mechanical/electrical engineering is preferred.
• At least 2 years’ experience in sales position, crane industry is preferred;
• Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
• Project management experience is preferred
• Good English skills in both oral and written
• Good computer literature, especially proficiency of MS Office.
• Could work under pressure and willing to travel.
• Good communication skills
• Positive attitude, could work under pressure and independently
• Ability to take ownership and responsibility;
• Team oriented;
• Self motivated;
• Target oriented.