|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Piia Bergström|
Global Parts Supply & Distribution unit is looking for a Inventory planner to handle inventory planning activities and operative purchasing of spare parts for unit located in Hyvinkää, Finland.
Inventory planner main responsibilities are:
- Ensuring availability of specified material groups and optimization of the inventory levels
- Exception and expedition management related to material availability
- Manage excess & obsolete stock handling process
- Operational purchasing for defined materials
- Proposal making for stocked and non stocked parts
- Ensure that inventory management policy is followed
- Reporting and improvement of operational KPIs related to inventory management
- Acting as a key user for inventory management tool
- Master data maintenance tasks
You will work closely with warehouse operations, production, sourcing & customer service department with over 100 colleagues.
|What we expect from you||
We expect you have minimum bachelor’s degree in logistics or relevant area and strong understanding of material management processes. We expect you to have practical experience of purchasing and inventory planning. You understand spare part business and customer expectations.
We expect you to have good understanding and minimum two-year experience of SAP ERP system material management module and purchasing functionalities. We value your good knowledge in Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
We expect you are proactive, analytical and target oriented and able to work in a hectic spare part environment. You have excellent communication skills in English and Finnish.
|What we offer you||We offer you an opportunity to develop world class spare part operations together with team of professionals in a good team spirit. As the global market leader Konecranes offers good career opportunities within the organization.|
For more information, please contact Purchasing Manager, Piia Bergström, email@example.com or by phone +358 40 685 6222.
Please apply via link below or www.konecranes.com/Career by August 27, 2017.