|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Anita Wartenbergh|
Coordinate, schedule and support our service technicians in the planned activities, like planned repairs and retrofits, task arrangement and distribution, ensure effective utilization of resources to deliver outstanding service.
Planned-based service execution:
o Handle planned activities, e.g. planned repairs, retrofits, etc. in efficient way.
o Handle on-call activities.
o Define material requirements for each service request, both planned and on-call
o Ordering materials for jobs
o Arrange sub-contracted services and equipment, including rentals.
o Generate service requests (SR) and work packages (WP) and assign to field operatives.
o Trigger the need for requisition/purchase in Siebel. Verify that Siebel PO request is submitted to SAP without errors.
o Schedule and dispatch field operatives.
o Review job costs such as labor, expense and materials.
o Review charge lines of completed work before sending to invoice.
o Identify sales opportunities and assign to the relevant sales teams
o Clear communication to management, technicians and customers.
o Discuss the safety rules at customers site, so our technicians can work safely conform our own safety
rules at minimum.
o Other duties assigned by line manager.
|What we expect from you||
Skills & Knowledge:
• College degree or above, major in electrical or mechanical engineering.
• Above 3 years working experience in relevant industry, crane experience is preferred.
• Good Dutch and English skill both in spoken and written.
• Strong communication skills.
• Convincing, coaching skills.
• Certificate VCA-VOL
|What we offer you||
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:-
• Good basic starting salary plus excellent company benefits
• An excellent and achievable bonus scheme
• Contributory pension scheme
• Excellent comprehensive product training
• Real responsibility/ Ability to make an impact
• Future NL and global group personal development opportunities
• Company laptop and mobile phone with all the up to date applications
If you are in search of a career with an organisation that places value on their staff, recognising individual commitment, whilst providing a good benefits package, then why wait? Apply now.
Konecranes is a modern technology industry leader – join the success story.
If you wish to apply, please send a letter of application and CV to Anita Wartenbergh, HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Konecranes provides productivity-enhancing lifting solutions as well as services for lifting equipment and machine tools of all makes. In 2014, Group sales totalled EUR 2011 million. The Group has 18,000 employees, at more than 600 locations in 50 countries.
Konecranes Industrial Service business area offers market leading Maintenance Service Programs and Products for all crane brands.