|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Juha Kekki, Ralph Eising|
Gearboxes are a crucial part of our Core of Lifting approach. The mechanical design and development of gear units for our cranes are in key role in creating suitable machineries for our customers. The performance of these equipments play a key role in contributing the cranes’ operational efficiency. Seamless cooperation between design, manufacturing and other functions is key to our success.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Design Engineer for the design department of Gear Platform.
Gear designer works in close cooperation with the crane product groups as well as with the manufacturing, quality and sourcing processes of gear factories.
Main responsibilities are:
- Power transmission capacity and geometrical calculation by using applicable software tools
- Creating 3D CAD models and corresponding 2D drawings
- Making necessary FEA for structure optimization
- Looking after and developing the manufacturing friendliness of the products
- Improving the quality
- Tailor-made designs based on customers’ requirements
- Creating new solutions for our customers’ needs
- Follow-up of the industry trends and keep-up of benchmark activities
|What we expect from you||
Requirements for the role are:
- Experience in gear design, preferably in gearbox manufacturing industry
- Ability to use gear calculation tools, like KissSoft and KissSYS
- Ability to use 3D CAD (NX)
- Ability to use PDM (Teamcenter)
- Good communication and language skills (English)
- Willingness and ability to travel
For further information, please contact Mr. Juha Kekki, Manager, Gear Platform, p. +358 40 501 9285, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply through the link below latest on September 30, 2017.