|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Timo Harjunen|
Are you interested in working in the core of Lifting Businesses and digitalization? Konecranes’ vision is to know in real time how millions of lifting devices and machine tools perform and use this knowledge around the clock to make our customers’ operations safer and more productive.
We at Konecranes Technologies organization are responsible for common core lifting components and concepts used in product designs, digital solutions that make our products smarter, and IT services that we use to run our harmonized and integrated business processes. The expertise of our people is wide; from IPR and Innovation Management, through Research, Design, Analytics and AI, all the way to IT Service Management.
Digital Platform Development team is responsible for the development and delivery of Konecranes Industrial Internet Platform and Digital Services. Konecranes Industrial Internet connects, gathers, analyses and presents data from Konecranes build equipment and from global field service IT systems. Industrial Internet services provide insight and transparency for customer as well as information that can be utilized in crane design and preventive maintenance.
As an Industrial Internet software developer you will be responsible (as a member of small agile team) for the development of Konecranes Industrial Internet backend and frontend systems depending on your skills. Work also contains participation to conceptual design of new digital services and implementation of PoCs and MVPs. You will work in multiproject, multicultural environment in a global company.
The Industrial Internet Software Developer reports to Timo Harjunen, Director, Digital Platform Development, Konecranes Technologies.
|What we expect from you||
You have experience on software development in DevOps cloud environment.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Understanding customer needs and transforming user stories and feature requests to working software/software components.
• Ensuring components’ punctual delivery, quality and alignment with architecture.
In order to succeed in this position, you are expected to have:
• Experience on software development on cloud environment and with native cloud services (AWS).
• Experience on some of the following programming technologies: Node.js, Java, Angular, React and Python.
• Agile customer value mindset.
• Fitting education or proven track record on delivering results on programming.
• Have good self-orientation and social skills to work in a small 3-4 person team.
• Have good communication skills (written and spoken) in English.
• Ambidextrous approach with technology and business. You want to deliver technical solution for the customer need.
• Knowledge on Big Data and different database technologies (Mssql, Redshift, Dynamodb, MySQL).
• Experience on Serverless development.
• Experience on API development.
• That you are familiar with different integration technologies.
• Understanding concepts and architectures of IoT and Industrial Internet.
Our apporoach to applicants:
• Based on received applications we will select candidates to interviews and based on our needs and applicants skills we will form small teams which competence fits to our goals. So don’t hesitate to apply, if you are not confident on certain requirements.
|What we offer you||
We offer you:
• Opportunity to use the power of software to transform the lifting industry.
• Good benefits: generous bonus program, good healthcare, recreational vouchers.
• A possibility to work with Industrial Internet and digitalization initiatives at world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports, and terminals.
We are looking for several software developers.
For further information, please contact after July 31:
Director, Digital Platform Development
Phone +358 40 6204820
Please apply (please include the salary expectation) via www.konecranes.com/career.