|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Gerasimos Koutsouvelis|
Due to planned expansion in Greece, we are looking for an experienced service technician to join our existing successful field service team, who are involved in the repair, maintenance and service of our customers’ lifting equipment, service inspection contracts, refurbishment and modernisation projects, installation, testing and certification of overhead cranes and hoists in Greece, Bulgaria and Cyprus.
|What we expect from you||
The following skills are required of the applicant:
• Ideally you will be apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines
• Experience with overhead cranes and hoists is desirable, but not essential as full product training will be given
• Good grasp of the Greek and English language (verbal and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
• It is expected that you will be safety conscious
• You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
• Willingness to work extra hours during the week and at weekends
• Availability for travelling within the above mentioned areas
• Hold a current driving licence
Applicants must live within a reasonable driving distance from the city of Athens.
|What we offer you||Konecranes is committed to the personal development of all employees and can proudly confirm that these positions include a host of benefits. A company van, corporate clothing and mobile telephone are provided.|
Konecranes is a world-leading lifting equipment manufacturer serving manufacturing and process industries with productivity enhancing lifting solutions and services. We have all the resources, technologies and attitude to deliver our customer promise – Lifting Businesses™.
Deep industry knowledge is built into every Konecranes product and every Konecranes product has quality at the core. We design and manufacture the key crane components in-house, to function flawlessly in the specific lifting applications of our customers’ industries.
Konecranes is a modern technology industry leader – join the success story.
If you wish to apply, please send a letter of application and CV by e mail to Gerasimos Koutsouvelis - Business Development Manager (email@example.com)