|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Anita Wartenbergh|
|City||Amsterdam- Den Haag-Rotterdam|
In order to develop and grow the Product Sales business in the Netherlands we are seeking to recruit a New Technical Sales Engineer to cover the West region.
The role of Technical Sales Engineer will be to meet our customer need by introducing and offering Konecranes latest products and technologies into our existing customer contract base. Such products would include:
• Wire-rope hoists, chain hoists, jib cranes and light crane systems
• Inverter drives, Radio remote control systems, Konecranes SMART solutions and LED lighting
• Crane Modernisations and Refurbishments
• Consultation services such as Crane Reliability Survey’s and studies
You will be responsible in identifying opportunities and converting them into orders through a pro-active and strategic sales management approach.
The position will directly report to the Project Manager and will form part of the NL Project Team. It is expected that the successful applicant will live within the West region of the Netherlands.
|What we expect from you||
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU:-
• Fluent in Dutch and English language
• A passion for sales and customers
• An engineering background is essential
• Experience in lifting equipment and cranes, is preferable
• A proven track record in sales and business development
• Proactive approach to sales process and sales funnel management
• Capable of communicating technical product specifications when offering a solution
• Skilled in both technical sales and commercial negotiation
• A strong and credible influencer
• A totally customer focused, enthusiastic and dynamic individual
• A good level of computer literacy
• Willingness to travel
|What we offer you||
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:-
• Good basic starting salary plus excellent company benefits
• An excellent and achievable bonus scheme
• Contributory pension scheme
• Excellent comprehensive product training
• Company car
• Real responsibility/ Ability to make an impact
• Future NL and global group personal development opportunities
• Company laptop and mobile phone with all the up to date applications
If you are in search of a career with an organisation that places value on their staff, recognising individual commitment, whilst providing a good benefits package, then why wait? Apply now.
Konecranes is a modern technology industry leader – join the success story.
If you wish to apply, please send a letter of application and CV to Anita Wartenbergh, HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further information about our company please visit our website: www.konecranes.com
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Konecranes provides productivity-enhancing lifting solutions as well as services for lifting equipment and machine tools of all makes. In 2014, Group sales totalled EUR 2011 million. The Group has 18,000 employees, at more than 600 locations in 50 countries.
Konecranes Industrial Service business area offers market leading Maintenance Service Programs and Products for all crane brands.