|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Gerasimos Koutsouvelis|
Konecranes is a world-leading lifting equipment manufacturer serving manufacturing and process industries with productivity enhancing lifting solutions and services. We have all the resources, technologies and attitude to deliver our customer promise – Lifting Businesses™.
Deep industry knowledge is built into every Konecranes product and every Konecranes product has quality at the core. We design and manufacture the key crane components in-house, to function flawlessly in the specific lifting applications of our customers’ industries.
In order to develop and grow the equipment business in Greece we are seeking to recruit a New Equipment Sales Person to cover the areas of Greece, Bulgaria and Cyprus.
|What we expect from you||
The following skills are required of the applicant:
• A bachelor degree, preferably of a mechanical engineer
• A passion for sales and customers
• A proven track record in sales and new business development
• Systematic approach to sales process
• A strong and credible influencer
• Someone who shows the determination to succeed in a very competitive market place
• The ability to identify potential opportunities that relate to the Equipment Business
• Demonstrated an ability to negotiate to convert opportunities into profitable orders
• A high level of computer literacy
The position will report to the Business Development Manager. It is expected that the successful applicant will live within the city of Athens. A reasonable amount of travel is expected.
|What we offer you||
If you are in search of a career with an organization that places value on their staff, recognizing individual commitment, whilst providing a good benefits package, then why wait? Apply now.
Konecranes is a modern technology industry leader – join the success story.
If you wish to apply, please send a letter of application and CV by e mail to Gerasimos Koutsouvelis - Business Development Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further information about our company please visit our website: www.konecranes.gr