|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||Vincente Shen|
Responsible for “profitable execution of all services in branch.”
Provide leadership and direct all operational field activities and resources including safety, customer satisfaction, operationally derived quoting/estimating, labor and resource planning, field operative productivity, material requisition/preparation, vehicle and equipment management, service request execution and project management.
• Manage and direct branch service operations to meet the target of five key performance areas (Safety, Customer, People, Growth, and Profitability).
• Work directly with Planners to ensure work is completed timely & accurately.
• Work directly with Administrators to ensure all invoicing is completed in a timely & daily basis.
• Project Manage more complex works directly.
• Hold weekly operations meetings with planners delivering WIP timely and accurately.
• Ensure accurate account and agreement information at all time, assets continually enriched within MMIV.
• Ensure service operation employees receive appropriate levels of training within budgeted guidelines.
• Other duties assigned by line manager.
|What we expect from you||
Skills & Knowledge:
• Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical or mechanical engineering.
• 5 years’ experience in service related sales or operations is preferred.
• 3 years managerial experience, fair-developed “people” skills.
• Prior experience with cranes is a plus.
• Fluent English skill both in spoken and written.
• Willing to travel frequently.
• Strong communication skills.
• Positive attitude and self-confidence.
• Ability to take ownership and responsibility.
• Can work well under pressure.