• Install, modify, maintain, and upgrade complex equipment in accordance with maintenance and service agreements and technical specifications.
• Perform periodic and preventive and corrective maintenance on customer installations to ensure that equipment continuous to perform reliably.
• Plan/assign/manage field labour hours to maximize profitability and productivity without compromising safety or quality.
• Coach and mentor less experienced technicians, check the quality of their work, and help them diagnose and solve problems.
• Take as leader in safety work practices on site.
• Maintain accurate service records, provide documents and reports for monthly safety meetings.
• Ensure 24hr response is available and negotiate other agreeable actions with customers.
• Maintain the customer relationship and collect business information.
• Other duties assigned by supervisor/manager.
• College or above, mechanic or electric background.
• Above 3 years industrial maintenance working experience.
• Professional knowledge about electric or mechanic.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent documents handle skill.
• Good English skills is preferred.
• Team work spirit, responsible and able to work under pressure.