|City||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Baroda, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata|
1.Installation and commissioning, attend breakdown, inspection, preventive maintenance and repair calls for Cranes
2.Perform customer operator basic training on crane operation
3.Review all service work performed with the customer and get their signature on the daily service report, preventive maintenance, installation with handing over certificate indicating their acceptance of proper and completion of work
4.Responsible for providing prompt services as per agreed response and completion time and maintain a professional appearance and image at all times.
5.Responsible for a basic understanding and working knowledge on safety, OH&S and other codes or regulations pertaining to our industry. Must be able to make them on use.
6.Provide analysis, reports and supporting documentation with customer signature for customer invoicing.
7.Responsible for attending all assigned daily work and completing its paperwork, reports accurately and sending report on weekly basis to head office.
8.Responsible for maintaining reports, documentation all company equipment, tools and assets in proper working order with neatly.
|What we expect from you||
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good English language skills – verbal, written
- Customer oriented approach
- Excellent inter-personnel skills with a proven ability to work independently and also in team environment as per situation
- Willing to travel based on organizational needs
|What we offer to you||
- Work-Life balance
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Possibility to work in leading crane building company with leading technology