|Responsible person(s) for the recruitment||July Cao|
• Using the Advanced Production Quality Plan (APQP) tools to assess supplier’s capacity and capability by the prototype from new supplier and current supplier.
• Transfer the technical standard to supplier, monitor the supplier’s manufacture procedure which meet the requirement of Konecranes.
• Prepare the instruction for IQC considering the procedure of supplier manufacture, after polite of new production.
• Promote the use of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and continuous improvement techniques at Suppliers to help them reduce variability and achieve process control
• Cooperate with ProQ handler, Purchaser and Sourcing to deal with the supplier claim issue, including replacement and compensation etc.
• Train Suppliers to effectively execute Supplier Corrective Action Requests (SCAR) and Corrective Actions Preventive Actions (CAPA)
• Initiate and follow-up Supplier Corrective Actions (SCAR) in partnership with Manufacturing Engineering to ensure complete and effective root cause analysis and corrective action implementation.
• Ensure all production critical issues are resolved with suppliers in a timely manner, and corrective actions are implemented as appropriate...
• Monitor and drive PPM (defect parts per million) issues with the supply base in addition to helping them achieve Zero defect
• Other tasks assigned by manager
|What we expect from you||
Skills & Knowledge:
• Bachelor degree or above, major in Metal material, Mechanical engineering, Electric-Mechanical, and with equivalent work experience.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in supplier selection, evaluation, and development methodologies
• Familiar with quality systems such as ISO 9001, TS16949
• Familiar with Automotive tools: Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Statistical Process Control (SPC)
• Familiar with metrology and measuring techniques, Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA’s)
• High level of proficiency in MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Ppt, Visio)
• Good communication and language skills (Chinese, English, verbal and written)
• Working knowledge of statistical process control through of Six Sigma processes preferred
• Working knowledge of SAP is a plus
• Knowledge of Minitab preferred
• Team player
• Work under pressure