• Conduct the daily accounting activities related to general ledger in line with China GAAP respectively.
• Ensure timely and correctness of GL & Costing entries.
• Perform and monitor month-end/year-end closing activities according to the closing schedule.
• Costing data maintenance and analysis that includes standard cost, inventory, margin, POC, WIP etc.
• Prepare financial reports on a monthly basis and prepare ad hoc financial reports as required.
• Assist Accounting Manager to supervise accounting booking and BS / P&L result, coordinate within accounting team to ensure accurate accounting result.
• Provides limited FP&A support to the divisions on an as need basis (for example, we have certain areas of expertise such as the accounting for fixed assets, costing / inventory, taxes, payroll).
• Assist the accounting manager with internal and external audit requests. Interact with internal and external auditors.
• Provide clarification on those items requiring additional support.
• Perform other duties assigned by manager.
|What we expect from you||
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing.
• 5+ years experience in finance accounting, worked in a multinational manufacturing or big 4 auditing firm is a plus.
• Fluent in English both verbal and written.
• SAP experience is appreciated.
• Excellent analytical skills, high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
• Self-motivated and proactive, active team player, the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Overtime is required for fiscal closing.