• Conduct the daily accounting activities related to general ledger.
• Ensure timely and correctness of GL & Costing entries.
• Perform and monitor month-end/year-end closing activities according to the closing schedule.
• Prepare financial reports on a monthly basis and prepare ad hoc financial reports as required.
• Assist GL Supervisor in accounting bookings and reconciliation timely and accurately.
• Provides support to BUs, if needed.
• Assist in internal and external audit.
• Perform other any duties assigned by the supervisor.
|What we expect from you||
Skills & Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Auditing.
• Qualified accountant with 8+ years working experience in multinational manufacturing companies.
• Proficient in both written and spoken English.
• Excellent general accounting skills and experience.
• Strong understanding of internal controls and systems view of accounting processes and procedures.
• Proficient in Excel.
• Previous experience in audit firm preferred.
• SAP experience preferred.
• Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organizational, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task is an asset.