|Area of Business:||Caverion Oyj|
|Location||Helsinki, Stockholm or Munich|
Caverion is looking for a Chief Compliance Officer. The position can be located in Munich, Stockholm or Helsinki.
As a Chief Compliance Officer you would act as an independent adviser to management and other staff on compliance matters in Caverion Corporation.
Your tasks will include
- Managing and further developing an effective corporate compliance programme
- Proactively assisting and advising business on ethics and compliance matters
- Owning and managing the anonymous ethical reporting line of Caverion
- Owning and developing the Code of Conduct and associated eLearning programmes with support of the HR function
- Monitoring the regulatory environment and ensuring guidance and compliance with relevant matters
- Overseeing the validity of and compliance with the Group’s internal policies & guidelines
You have solid experience and proven track record of having successfully handled a similar position at least for 5 years in a multinational publicly listed company. You are business-minded and have good skills to work in a matrix organisation across the different Caverion countries and cultures. You are used to working independently and are focused on constant improvement. You have an open and positive mindset and have good social and communication skills.
You have a Master of Laws or other academic degree suitable for the position. You are fully fluent in English. German, Swedish and/or Finnish are an advantage.
|We offer||Caverion offers you a challenging, rewarding and inspiring working environment. You will have supportive colleagues across the organisation and great possibilities to further compliance at Caverion. You may be based in our Munich, Stockholm or Helsinki office.|
|For more information||For additional information, please contact Anne Viitala, Head of Legal and Governance by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sep 7, at 15-16 EET, Sep 12 at 15-16 EET and Sep 21 at 15-16 EET.|
Please submit your application with CV and salary expectation on 24 September 2017 at the latest.