|Area of Business:||Caverion Oyj|
Your tasks include
• preparing materials for various types of presentations, meetings and appointments
• managing, coordinating and prioritizing calendars, meetings and appointments, taking care of travel arrangements and managing daily correspondence
• keeping notes and memorandums and preparing "next steps" after the meetings
• participating in the arrangements of both internal and external meetings, events and visits
We expect from you
• experience of supporting executive level management, experience from a stock listed company is an asset.
• university level degree, such as BBA, HSO or similar
• fluent written and verbal English and Finnish are must, Swedish, German or Russian is an asset
• ability to multitask, prioritize and to be flexible with working hours and tasks
• to be a team player and to have “can-do” attitude
• to be proactive and independent
• to have good communication and social skills since you are the first point of contact for many external and internal stakeholders
• good IT skills and ability to use and adopt digitalized office tools (MS Office, M-files, SAP)
|We offer||The position offers you a challenging opportunity to work in an international, stock listed company. You will be a valued team member of skilled professionals. The position gives you plenty of opportunities to learn new things all the time and you are empowered to contribute in developing the function even further. We take care of your well-being by providing good healthcare services and supporting sports activities.|
|For more information||
If you interested, please contact Executive Assistant Krista Lundell,email@example.com, tel. +358 50 487 1370.
- Tue 11.7. at 9-10 EET
- Thu 13.7. at 18-19 EET
- Ti 18.7. at 9-10 EET
- Thu 20.7. at 18-19 EET.
Please fill in the application form attached with your application letter, salary request and CV by 6th of August, 2017.