|Application period ends:||2018-05-15|
|Business Area / Global Function||Specialties|
|Location||Mount Holly Springs|
|Reports to:||VP Advanced Liquid Technologies, Laia Guarro|
|Position description:||Specializing in the water filtration market, develops product sales and marketing strategy (including product offering, pricing, market segmentation, core positioning, internal and external communications), and creates road map for implementation of product strategy. Ensures that product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals. Manages the technical product development staff assigned to Disruptor®. P&L responsibility for the Disruptor® product offering.|
1. Defines, manages, plans, positions and promotes competitive product and service portfolio.
2. Defines, monitors and supports pricing and market segmentation strategy.
3. Manages product life cycles and works closely together with the R&D and TCS colleagues ensuring the Water product portfolio meets expectation of the market now and in the future.
4. Manages portfolio rationalization to maximize productivity, effectiveness and profitability.
5. Ensures product design and offering are profitable. Accountable for full profit and loss for Water product portfolio.
6. Gathers market requirements and identifies new product candidates.
7. Works with Sales Leader and Sales Managers to effectively implement strategies and tactics, to generate leads, to influence and assist customers in making their purchasing decisions to drive increased market penetration, and to achieve and sustain competitive advantage in markets served with key-customers to a long lasting strategic partnership.
8. Maintains awareness of competitive landscape and stays abreast of issues and trends.
9. Delegates sales activities to meet deadlines, goals and objectives.
10. Develops education and business training for Sales Managers on products, value proposition, Go-to-Market and applications.
11. Represents the company in a professional, ethical and moral manner at all times.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
• BS degree in business discipline with a minimum of ten years of business experience in applicable areas of water filtration
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to develop and maintain customer and vendor relationships as needed.
• Fluency in English
• Capable of interacting on all levels of the organization in various different cultures
• Ability to travel 50%
• Safety mind set
• Direction/Delegation - Assigning tasks, giving clear directions. Making full use of appropriate/available resources
• Strong analytical skills
• Available to travel as needed
• Creative thinking / problem solving
• May require more than traditional working hours