|Application period ends:||2018-03-31|
|Business Area / Global Function||Filtration & Performance|
|Reports to:||Head of Sales, Wallcover China; Danny Liu|
|Position description:||The Sales Manager has the responsibility to manage the overall business relationship with existing and new customers. This includes identifying and developing new business opportunities, maintaining existing profitable business, and improving the profitability of under- performing business.|
- Establishing Sales target each year, dividing growth into existing base and new growth opportunities, e.g. new application, new product introduction & new customer acquisitions.
- Deep involvement Global Key Accounts management in the region, work together with Global Key Account Manager to Grow local business, Enhance relationship with Key Account Presents in China.
- Develop concert business plan to grow from Local A, B and C customers. This includes opportunities in both short term and long term, and requires documenting the new opportunities in company’s CRM system.
- Work closely with customer service and sales assistant to provide promote and efficient service to customers, improve customers satisfaction index, build Customers Loyalty
- Interfacing with other functions of the business areas, incl. product development, production, supply chain and R&D, getting aligned in annual goals, customer issues, market intelligence, and both sales and marketing programs, and actively engaging supports to implement programs to achieve growth objectives.
- Support Sales Director in developing sales plan, implement the sales strategy.
- Have the besic marketing knowledge, can fulfuill the market analyze report.
- 3-5 Years similar experience in Sales Manager position, preferably in paper or varnish Industry, and multinational companies with interactions under environment of different cultures.
- Bachelor degree in engineering is a must, master degree in other disciplines are preferred
- Proven track records of meeting sales targets on a consistent basis, and the ability to take on challenges during adversarial market conditions.
- Very good interpersonal skills, proactively interacting with both internal and external parties, and being able to take on constructive conflicts.
- Good command of English skill on both writting and speaking.
- Willing to take frequent travel