|Application period ends:||2018-03-04|
|Business Area / Global Function||HR|
|Reports to:||HR Manager Finland Susanna Kukkola|
We are looking for a HR Assistant to join our HR team at Ahlstrom-Munksjö Mikkeli plant. HR Assistant supports managers and employees at the site by taking care of day to day HR tasks and administrative work.
This is fixed-term position until end of 2019.
As HR Assistant your main responsibilities are
• Supporting managers and employees in different HR and employment matters related to payroll, working hours, absences, benefits etc.
• Time and attendance recording for payroll
• Maintaining employee data in HR systems and applications
• Contributing to HR related reporting and analytics
• Maintaining training registers and taking care of training arrangements as needed
• Travel claims management
• Invoice processing
• Daily office tasks (phones, canteen, office supplies, mail etc.)
• Participating in internal communication, well-being and safety work at the site
Ideally, you have Bachelor's degree or studies in Human Resources or related field. Hands-on experience in HR or administrative tasks is a benefit. You are eager to learn by doing, and have a true interest in growing as HR professional.
You have strong collaboration and communication skills and are a trustworthy team member. You pay careful attention to detail yet get things done effectively. In this job good IT skills are needed and fluency in Finnish and English (spoken and written) is a must.
For further information please contact Susanna Kukkola, HR Manager Finland via email email@example.com
Please submit your application with CV by following the link below by Monday 5th of March.