|Application period ends:||2018-01-18|
|Business Area / Global Function||HR|
|Reports to:||HR Manager, Michael Jones|
|Position description:||Reporting to the HR Manager you will be responsible for working in a team of three HR specialists in order to achieve an effective HR Department at Ahlstrom-Munksjo Chirnside.|
• Provide HR advice and support regarding all aspects of the employee life cycle, ensuring legal compliance
• Support line managers to get the best from their teams
• Support the HR Manager in creating HR plans and activities to support business needs
• Manage the recruitment process
• Maintaining employee records and ensure confidentiality
• Draft contractual paperwork and offer letters
• Organising annual appraisals
• Develop and improve HR related processes
• Coordinate employee benefits
• Advise management on best practice
• Carry out disciplinary/grievance meetings/return to work interviews
• Track employee sickness & absence
• Coordinate and organise internal and external training in order to meet business requirements.
• Oversee the payroll process, booking of travel and accommodation.
• Answering day to day HR queries
• Other duties as required.
CIPD qualification and a background in HR.
Degree level qualification or equivalent would be advantageous
Good organizational and leadership skills
Creative thinking and problem solving skills
Team orientated / actively promote a positive and cooperative team spirit and respect the diverse contributions of team members, partners and networks
Ability to travel domestically when required.