|Application period ends:||2018-09-30|
|Business Area / Global Function||Filtration & Performance|
|Reports to:||Filippo Cuvertino - Business Unit Controller|
- Ensure cost center accounting and standard costs accuracy
- Be responsible of planning, accounting and reporting for the plant
- Ensure inventories (count and valuation) are accurate
- Support plant organization for more cost effective operations
- Help Business Unit in profitability analysis
- Ensure correctness of the periodic accruals
- Act as Financial contact for external and internal stakeholders working
for local compliancy
- Provide strategic management of the cost accounting functions.
- Analyze production variances..
- Ensure the plant has an efficient internal control framework in place.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Provide timely detailed production variance analysis
- Monthly, quarterly and year end reporting, according to deadlines to support the plant management
- Provide product cost calculations for purchased or manufactured products as needed
- Forecast plant result according to group processes and rules (FC, AP)
- Support working capital management
- Provide investment analysis, including actual pay-back of closed projects
- Identify and monitor cost savings opportunities
- Support continuous improvement programs
- Analyze and report the total result of the plant
- Responsible for inventory accuracy and valuation
- Key contact to local auditors
- Expenditure and cost accounting
- Management reporting
- Performance management
- Driving results for value
- Service orientation
- Change leadership
- 5 to 10 years of experience as Plant Controller in manufacturing field
- Knowledge of IT systems (SAP, HFM, Orderplan), Operation processes (Lean, - Cost trackers, KPI) and standard costing
- High level of initiative and independence in managing responsibilities
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
-Ability to walk, talk, hear, speak, see, use fingers and hands, and travel up
to 20% as required.
|More information:||Hiring Manager is Bruce West Human Resource Manager Madisonville Kentucky Plant|