|Application period ends:||2018-10-31|
|Business Area / Global Function||Specialties|
|Country||Other/to be decided|
|Location||Other/to be decided|
|Reports to:||Head of Sales, Medical APAC; Maylene Hugh|
At Ahlstrom-Munksjo, we advance the capabilities of what fiber-based materials can do. We have a strong vision to be the pioneer in sustainable and innovative fiber-based solutions, partnering with our customers towards global success. With a strong growth agenda, Ahlstrom-Munksjo continues to expand its activities in Asia.
As a recognized global market leader, the Medical BU seek an experienced, senior salesperson to build regional strategies for ASEAN and ANZ countries to fulfill Medical BU goals. Other key responsibilities are managing sales with existing customers and developing new sales in the region. This position will work in the region, but will also have a global focus due to the global nature of the Medical business. This position will require close co-operation with other APAC, EMEA and Americas Sales team members. Successful candidates in this role could lead to higher levels of Global Key Account Management and/or APAC Regional Team Leadership.
• Manage and support business of existing customers and relationships in SE Asia, Australia and New Zealand
• Able to translate superior products and services into high value propositions and pricing at the customer
• Understand the Medical Product Portfolio well in order to match the appropriate products with the appropriate industry, global and regional regulations
• Proactively develop new sales and customers in support of the Medical Portfolio from regional opportunities
• Develop new sales and customers from global opportunities that have activities in the region, but may or may not have direct sales in the region
• Accountable for customer rolling forecastthrough CRM system and for preparation of Annual Sales Plan
• Responsible for ensuring achievement of Sales and Profit goals
• Manages customers’ payment behavior including receivables and past due amounts
• Ensures that proper sales processes and procedures are followed, including pricing, rebates and pricing alignment for global accounts, exclusivity arrangements, and terms and conditions
• Provides necessary support to plants and business unit team during customer relations issues, like claim handling, as required. Act as link between Ahlstrom-Munksjo plants and customer to cascade requirements and feedback
• Ensures that company human resources, code of conduct and other relevant policies are followed
• Master or Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
• 5+ years of B2B sales and business development experience, preferably in Medical Device and/or Textile Converting Industries, or sales of materials to these industries
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• Excellent negotiation skills and abilty to influence
• Excellent presentation and project management skills
• Ability to work independently, but as a part of multinational team
• Ability to influence people and build multi level network with various stakeholders
• Regional APAC travel approx 30 to 50%. Some global travel may be required
• Experience in Medical Industry and/or Textile Converting a plus
• Languages: Excellent English skills. Fluency in one or more of the following languages a plus: Mandarin Chinese, Thai, Malay, Vietnamese
• Work experience in International or Multinational companies an advantage.
• Computer skills – Microsoft and basic ERP software applications.