|Application period ends:||2018-08-13|
|Business Area / Global Function||Filtration & Performance|
|Reports to:||Manager Product Development, Samuel Merlet|
|Reports in matrix:||Quality Manager, Mikael Norrlund|
You work in a role dedicated to the Ställdalen plant with product development and materials engineering, but serve also as a member of a global R&D team and laboratory function based in Brignoud, France.
You secure that new and modified products meet customer and market requirements, are innovative and sustainable yet feasible with local production and operations.
The work combines laboratory work, innovation, operational routines, problem solving, analytics, and multi-tasking in many areas.
A part of the job includes planning and joining projects and improvement activities. The mill has a strong development focus and runs programs on work safety, lean and process development in many functions.
• Manage development projects for both Ställdalen machines
• Maintain the product development laboratory in modern order with respect to equipment, competence and methods
• Complete technical laboratory studies in order to propose industrial formulations
• Approve new raw materials and recipes
• Set up new tests to validate products (internal or external laboratories)
• Organize machine trials jointly with quality and production staff, write trials report and suggest improvements
• Interact with other plant departments (production, quality, safety, laboratories, etc.)
• Regularly meet and interact with AM Customers Support Sales Teams and Technical Customer Support (TCS) engineers
• Network within and outside the AM organization to secure effective time to market
• Collaborate with global and local team members to achieve work targets and financial goals
• Bring personal competence and inspiration to develop the team and processes
• Completed University degree in Chemistry, Materials Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar
• At least 5 years of technical/industrial work experience in paper industry or with fiber based materials
• Training and work experience in project management, R&D projects, using MS Project, etc.
• Skills and interest in process development and general operations management
• Fluent in speaking and writing professional Swedish and English
• Handy IT skills (MS Office, business systems (e.g. SAP, IFS) or relevant on-line solutions)
For additional questions please contact:
Mikael Norrlund, Quality Manager, +46 580 29 152
Olof Nilsson, Plant Manager, +46 580 29 119