|Application period ends:||2018-08-30|
|Business Area / Global Function||Specialties|
|Location||Mount Holly Springs|
|Reports to:||Plant Manager, Paul Wheeler|
|Position description:||To work as a business partner with plant and financial management to effectively manage and control the plant operations.|
• Provide strategic management of the cost accounting functions.
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly and year end reporting.
• Responsible for plant forecasting and planning.
• Manage plant working capital.
• Responsible for accurate product standard costing.
• Analyze production variances.
• Responsible for production efficiency reporting.
• Provides support for plant operations organization.
• Responsible for inventory accuracy and valuation.
• Coordinate cycle counts, investigate and resolve variances
• Ensures collections of accounts receivables are in control
• Provide capital investment analysis and control.
• Identify cost savings opportunities.
• Ensure the plant has an efficient internal control framework in place.
• Monitor and enforce Group policies.
• Prepare ad-hoc analysis and reports.
• Involvement with Lean Priorities and safety improvement programs and initiatives.
• Know, update and follow I.S.O. procedures.
• Other responsibilities as required.
|Qualifications:||Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred with two (2) year experience in cost accounting, accounting, controlling.|
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office platform.
• Ability to see, hear, walk, type, lift up to 25 pounds, with limited exposure to manufacturing environment.
• Travel as required.