|Application period ends:||2018-06-30|
|Business Area / Global Function||Specialties|
|Reports to:||Plant manager, Johan Olars|
Due to an upcoming retirement we are now looking for an new Quality Manager who leads, monitors and improves our quality system (ISO 9001, 14001, 13485 and MDD Legal Unit), certificates, legal requirements and customer standards.
Quality Manager belongs to the local management team and today has one reporting person.
- Ensure quality systems are in place, maintained and continuously improved in order to comply with customer requirements and standards.
- Secure product quality and standards, classify product grades, etc.
- Work proactive with continuous improvement with quality
- Handle customer claims and refunds according to company routines and policies
- Maintain the company laboratory in modern order with equipment, competence and methods.
- Complete both internal and external audits (customers, suppliers, third-party certification)
- Secure hygiene requirements by proactive services for cleaning, pest control, etc.
- Completed university degree in engineering, operations management, business administration, or related subject.
- Some years of work experience from industry, production, manufacturing, R&D or technical customer services.
- Proven skills and interest in Lean tools and culture, process development, etc.
- Fluent in speaking and writing professional Swedish and English
- Handy IT skills (MS Office, ERP/business systems (e.g. SAP, Jevees) or relevant on-line solutions)
AM Falun has 34 employees and consist of a paper machine (Grycksbo) and converting factory (Falun). The products are filter papers and fibre glass materials used in laboratories, health care and life sciences. The products are branded and sold globally.
For additional information, please contact Plant Manager:
Johan Olars, +46 23 705 890