|Application period ends:||2018-04-22|
|Business Area / Global Function||Specialties|
|Location||Other/to be decided|
|Reports to:||Head of Beverage Sales EMEA - Gianluca Capra|
The Sales Manager Beverage is an open mind person, responsible for managing sales and the overall business and the development with existing and new customers. He has a clear focus to develop profitable business and he has a hunting spirit. He deep dive the Tea and especially the coffee market based on the experience and the network he has developed.
Geographical responsibility area: Spain, Portugal and potentially other Areas in EMEA.
1. Plans and manage sales against targets.
2. Strong focus on developing new business at both existing and new customers.
3. Develop and grow Ahlstrom presence and visibility in Beverage in EMEA.
4. Ensure that the main KPI’s of sales revenue, sales growth and GP are achieved.
5. Work closely with Head of Sales and others partners in the organization to establish, develop and achieve Business Unit objective for the territory.
6. Prepare and manage Sales budgets and sales plans by customer and opportunity.
7. Manage existing and new customers according to Ahlstrom-Munksjö Sales processes.
8. Understand customers’ business, plans and problems.
9. Seek for new opportunities in the relevant markets and uncover customer needs.
10. Manage, build and maintain effective customer relationships at all levels in the customer organization.
11. Manage resources within Ahlstrom-Munksjö to support the customer relationship and sales objectives.
12. Ensure that Customer Service is supporting Sales efforts.
13. Support Ahlstrom-Munksjö Demand Planning/Sales forecasting process with regular, timely and accurate inputs and update.
14. Understand products and service features to turn them into value propositions.
15. Gather, maintain and track record in Ahlstrom-Munksjö tools of market, customers and competitors information and activities.
16. Achieve the GP targets.
17. Work in a focused and efficient manner that recognizes the importance of teamwork.
18. Define opportunities to increase profit.
19. Use of experience and leadership skills to benefit others.
20. Contribute, understand and execute the Business Unit Strategy.
21. Is a team player.
• Bachelor's Degree in business discipline.
* Expertise in Beverage (especially coffee).
* Sales experience focused in Beverage.
• Fluency in English, Italian and all other languages are an advantage.
• Creative thinking / Problem solving.
• Open mind.
• Result driven.
• Financial understanding.
• Understand the environment of distributors in EMEA.
• Team player, sociable and good communicator.
• Capable of interacting on all levels of the organization in various different cultures.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to develop and maintain customer and vendor relationships as needed.
• Ability to travel extensively mainly in EMEA.
• Computer literate in Excel, Word, Lotus Notes, CRM and other programs as required.
• Must have knowledge of Ahlstrom-Munksjö Information Security policies and is for his/her own part responsible for ensuring information security when handling information and maintaining or using information systems or information networks.
• Strong Sales negotiations skills.
• Knowledge of our products and their applications and our technical capabilities.