|Application period ends:||2018-05-31|
|Business Area / Global Function||Decor|
|Reports to:||VP TCS, Decor - Nicolas SIMONNET|
|Position description:||With a direct reporting line to the VP Technical Customer Service Decor, you will promote the Ahlstrom- Munksjö BA Décor technical image, support all customers based on your portfolio, build together with the BA technical organization a strong, reliable product quality service.|
• Secure all technical discussion between customers and all BA decor organization (Production, Sales, Marketing, R&D)
• Listen, Understand and translate all customer needs and expectations back to the Décor team
• Support our customer to process our products
• Collect, analyses and resolve customer quality claims
• Participate actively to the product definition, follow-up with mill participants
• Search for all decorative market technical information (suppliers, competition) to feed and share our technical monitoring
Your customers would be in: printer, impregnator, lacquer and/or laminator business areas.
• High school technical background, with at best a successful experience in an international technical customer environment.
• Combined with high technical skills, you should be open-minded to manage international discussion into a multi-cultural context. You act as a professional with rigor, analysis, able to convince, team working but with individual ability to complete work and have a clear, strong interest for niche technical product. With customer, you are able to adapt yourself, listen and with a high customer orientation behavior.
• Fluent in French & English
• Bonus with extra languages like Chinese, Italian, German
• Job based in Arches mill and need for frequent international travels (approx 50%)
Send application to: