|Application period ends:||2018-01-20|
|Business Area / Global Function||Specialties|
|Location||Mount Holly Springs|
• To lead Operations team to produce top quality products minimizing claims and optimizing profitability.
• To lead and develop Supply Chain team to improve efficiency, profitability and support the growth.
• To lead continuous improvement programs.
• Zero accidents as a target.
• Plant HR management, interface with Unions.
• Driving strategy and execution for capital projects.
• To promote good working environment driven by our Values as a company.
• To ensure full collaboration with Technical Operations teams.
• To know, understand, follow, support, develop and implement all local Health, Safety and Environment laws/regulations, ISO 9001 and 14001 standards and other Ahlstrom standards applicable to his/her function and to ensure that his/her reports observe and follow these laws, regulations and standards
• To execute supply plan activities and initiatives in a safe, sustainable and efficient manner to meet customer expectations
• To lead and develop the Supply Chain team according to Ahlstrom leadership expectations. To provide leadership, direction, coaching, mentoring, support and regular feedback to staff
• To ensure good collaboration with all areas and functions
• To serve as lead negotiator and representative during collective bargaining to include, but not limited to contract negotiations, union/management meetings, grievances, arbitrations and other
• To ensure efficient and economical use of raw materials, systems, labor and equipment in the manufacturing of products
• To support, engage, participate and implement aPlus and Lean Six Sigma programs. To identify, prioritize and lead improvement in all areas
• To manage performance and cost of labor, raw materials and other production processes
• To maintain a high standard of housekeeping and cleanliness
• To establish site operating goals, objectives and execute plans to meet established goals. To monitor and evaluate operations results
• To report as required to site and management
• To remain up-to-date with new equipment, processes, materials and procedures to assist in continual improvement of safety, environmental, quality and productivity
• To represent the company in a professional, ethical and moral manner at all times.
• To perform and assist in any other related projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (PSE, CE, ME, EE) required. 10+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment with progressive responsibilities preferred.
Pulp and Paper, Nonwoven and filtration knowledge desirable.
Manufacturing process knowledge
Thorough knowledge of ISO 9001/14001 and 21 CFR 820 requirements.
Expert in the use of general software systems to include, but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Capable of interacting professionally and ethically on all levels of the organization in various different cultures.
Excellent analytical, statistical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
High level of initiative and independence in managing responsibilities
Ability to travel as needed (domestic and international)
• Team builder
• Continuous improvement attitude
• Decision maker
• Problem solver
• Interpersonal skills